Back Ground

Monday, March 10, 2008

Hectic Week...Lots to Get Done!

As most of you know, Breisch and I are going on another ski trip with some friends this Saturday. In anticipation of a hectic week, I decided to start getting some stuff together. As I was writing a Wal-Mart list, a check list, and a honey-do-list, I realized there is lots to do in very little time! Right now we only have a FEW things to do: small group on Monday, tennis match on Tuesday, church training session on Wednesday, and tennis lesson and ski logistics meeting on Thursday, which leaves ample time to pack on Friday (HA). Not to mention, I feel like I am going crazy with this time change! I just do not understand how the weeks fill up. Last week, I was mapping out a game plan for the next 2 weeks, and I only had two things scheduled this week. I just don't understand --- How can a week fill up in a matter of a few days? I mean --- I am tired just writing about it.

3 comments:

Steve and I .... said...

Too funny! Well, my schedule consists of taking care of Laura Beth, taking care of Laura Beth AND taking care of Laura Beth. HA! I love it! I'm getting good at daytim T.V. :) Hope you enjoy your ski trip! Sounds exciting. I can't wait to see pictures.

Marty said...

Hey! I'm glad you found me, too. I had no idea you got married! Congrats!

Crystal and Billy said...

I know the feeling...last week nothing, this week full! Have fun skiing, I'm so jealous!!