Ok, it has been a while! I am sorry I have not posted the pictures from the ski trip or even told you about my GREAT vacation in general. There is really no excuse! But instead of writing about the ski trip I think I am just going to direct you to Hailey and Tim's blog. They went on the trip with us. Hailey is always the hit of the party and I love to read her stories. She has also posted some great pictures and since I am never at my computer at home I figured I would just piggy back off of Hailey this go around. Thanks Haze! I owe you one!
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
you have been tagged-see my blog!
You have been tagged again ( but you only have to do it once! see my page
Post a Comment