Back Ground

Friday, January 4, 2008

2007 Weddings

A Year Full of New Beginnings
This year will be remember in detail for a life time. When Breisch and I got married last year, we had no idea what God had in store for us in the up coming year, but we were ready - SO we thought! On February 24, 2007, we got married (the best thing I ever did) and from there life seems like one big blur. Do not get me wrong it has been so much FUN, but it has been one year and it seems like we are just now able to catch our breath. God has bless us with many friends, and most of them all got married in the 2007 year. I can promise you if I was not at a wedding on the weekend, I was at a wedding shower. (See Below)


Breisch and Angie's Wedding on February 24, 2007


Ryan and Kellie's wedding on May 19, 2007




Jon and Kristen's Wedding on June 13, 2007


Lee and Cassie's Wedding September 22, 2007


Josh and Elizabeth's Wedding October 20, 2007

Jay and Claire's Wedding December 8, 2007



David and Susannah's Wedding December 22, 2007

Hunter and Lori's Wedding December 29, 2007.

Breisch and I were honored to have been apart of such a special time in you guy's lives. You will never begin to understand the impact you have had on both mine and Briesch's lives. Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your wedding.

No comments: