Back Ground

Friday, January 4, 2008

Along with the Weddings - There was Life

It was not just the weddings that made this year so hectic. In April, I was in a car wreck, and I had surgery because the seat beat broke my collar bone. This is where Breisch was really tested. Can you imagine him telling me that I cannot do anything? He tried so hard to take care of me but I did not make it easy on him. This is where I learned to let people help me! After the wreck and surgery and one new car later, we sold our house and moved to Madison. It was the perfect timing!!! My arm in a sling with 24 hours to move. A BIG thanks to everyone that helped.


Pinelake in Madison is our new church home and with that comes a great small group. If anyone knows me at all, they know that I love my small group bible study. Our new small group started in September, which has really been great for us. Breisch and I know God put each of them in our lives for a reason. To see the way God works in a small group is something you have to experience to believe. We thank Him so much for blessing us with amazing Godly friends.



Some of our Small Group at Christmas in Canton

Breisch and I are truly overwhelmed by God's goodness and blessings over the past year. As I look back through 2007, what I remember the most is me thinking God has given me so much more than I ever needed in one year. He truly is so amazing! Just when I think it is too much, even more blessings are poured over me.

1 comment:

Amanda & CJ said...

i love the house i finally got to see a pic!!!!