A lot has happen since I last blogged. We have started working in the yard a little (by we I mean Breisch). We have celebrated more birthday's and baby showers since the last time I blogged. I have to say we are so blessed to have had all these moments with our friends and family. I wish I had my camera to show you all the things that we have been doing but I can't because I left it at the last birthday party we celebrated. It was Walt Power's surprise 30th birthday party last Friday and we had so much fun that we (by we I mean I) left the camera at their house in Greenville. I am sorry I do not have pictures for you to see. I know pictures are really what makes a blog, but I do have some excited news to share. Breisch and I as of yesterday are 8 weeks pregnant and we are due on October 18th. We are really excited! Our first doctor visit was last Wed. and everything was great! Praise God! We would love for our friends and family to join with us to pray for us and the new addition to our family. I have no idea what I am doing and I am going to need all the prayers I can get. I cannot wait to learn more about the little bug and as I progress I will try my best to pass it along to you.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Angie, Breisch, and BABY Makes 3!
Posted by
Breisch and Angie Stallings
at
4:14 PM
Labels: Baby accouncement, Family, friends, March
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
I was wondering when you were going to post it!! I am SO excited for y'all and can't wait :)
I am so excited for yall!! It is the best gift in the world!! They are truly God's little creation! We love some October babies!!=)
That is such exciting news!! I wish you all the best!!
Congrats Angie and Breisch! We missed you giving the big announcement at dinner night last night. We did talk about you though. It was all good, I promise. Advice from me will only be given if asked!
CONGRATS!!! That is exciting news!!!
yay! the news is out! i kept thinking i might "out" you accidently to someone :)
i am so excited! :)
love you
laura mc
yea!!!!! congrats - and come over with questions any time you want!!!
yea!!!!! congrats - and come over with questions any time you want!!!
I am so thrilled for y'all! I think you will both make wonderful parents! CONGRATS, CONGRATS, CONGRATS!
love,
julie hammer
So happy for y'all Angie and Breisch! Great news. That will be so much fun all of you guys having kiddos together! Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks!
Elizabeth
Post a Comment