On Feb. 7th, Breisch and I went to Greenville for Laura Beth's First Birthday. It was so much fun to see Laura Beth and how grown up she is. She is talking and signing all kinds of words. She loves dogs, balls, and her "pink Lobey"
Monday, February 16, 2009
Laura Beth Mears Birthday
Posted by
Breisch and Angie Stallings
at
3:46 PM
Labels: birthday, Family, Greenville
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thanks! BUt I didn't mean you had to update about my sweet cupcake's party. ha! Glad to see it is changed though. Can't wait to see pictures from Tupelo!
Oh my gosh!! I can't believe how much Laura Beth looks like you!!! She is so adorable :) Did you take any pics of the cupcake cake? I want to see how it turned out!
She is so cute and I love her dress.
Post a Comment