We are so excited about our BLOB (baby). ha! Just Kidding. The baby has grown since these pictures were taken. He/she is no longer a blob. We just received the sonogram pictures through the email a couple of days ago.
I'm feeling pretty good, but I am ANXIOUSLY awaiting the end of the first trimester. We are in the 10th week now. We go for another sonogram on April 1st. 

Breisch and I have been growing a garden in our backyard. It consist of corn, broccoli, and onions. :) We'll post pictures soon (We left our camera at a friends house). Some of you may not be interested in seeing our "sprouts," but I know my dad will LOVE it!
Monday, Kristen and I went to visit Kellie Berry and saw cute baby Truett. What a treat to visit with them. Tonight, I am enjoying spending some time with my sister, Lizzie. I just love that chick!
I am really enjoying this time of growth (baby and garden, ha!). What a blessing!

3 comments:
LOVE THE SONOGRAM! i still think i am a little in denial that you are going to be a mommy :) but i know you'll be the best one!
will call you this week! work was nuts last week, but i will be able to talk this week. miss you!
laura mc
I love seeing your new post :) Hope you feel good today! LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!
Now that baby has the sweetest face in the whole wide world... :)
Steve
Post a Comment