Back Ground

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Kimberly's Wedding....and random thoughts

I know I have not been keeping up with my blog or my blog friends for that matter, but a lot has happened in the last month. I am now working for Abbott Lab. selling "drugs". I cannot say too much about it because the company has not launched the drug yet, (more details to come on the job) but I am very excited about the new challenges that are ahead. I am going to Chicago Monday for training and will be gone for two weeks. Will somebody please call my husband to check on him during that time? And if you really feel sorry for him you, can feed him too. (LOL) I am just kidding! He takes care of himself and me on a daily basis, so one person should be easy for him.


I know this picture is random. I was looking through my pictures today and came across Kimberly's wedding. It was a great wedding, and I do not think I got around to posting anything about it. (Kimberly, I have lots of pics I need to get to you). The wedding was in May. Like I said, the wedding what amazing with so much thought put into the planning, (more pictures at the bottom) but I singled out the picture above for a reason. THESE ARE THE GIRLS! The girls I speak so highly of, who played such a huge role in my life at a very important time, and because of that, they hold a very special place in my heart. When I mention community, this is who I mean! Now don't get me wrong, I have other very special people in my life (my current small group), but as my first small group well.... That is something I will always remember, and for that I am thankful. I LOVE YOU ALL AND THINK ABOUT YOU OFTEN!



2 comments:

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

angie~

we'll check on him for you! and seriously - he's welcome to come over and eat with us - now that mary peyton is in "real" school, we're home every night (except wednesday - church). so tell him to jump the fence and come on in!

Mrs. Andrews' Kindergarten Class said...

Hi Sweetie, I always love the news but the pics and music are sweet. You must teach me how to do this new part with the music. Liz and I added things tonight to my school blog. What would I do with out you guys? I am calling Breisch tonight! I know he is missing you too. Roo