Friday after work, I went to my Sister-n-law's house for a BBTN party (go to there website). It was so much fun and the clothes are so cute. Kris, hosted the party and Angela (picture to the above) was the representative who came down from Leland, MS. Angela and Kris have been friends for a while, they are both from the Delta and went to college together. I came in .... Well, I am not sure how I got to be so luckily to hang out with these two. All I know is WE NEED TO DO IT MORE OFTEN!
After the party, we decided to make it a girls night and go out to eat. They both needed it after entertaining at the party. So we headed downtown to Sal and Mookies. I think we arrived at like 8 and left at 10:30. Yes, it took us 2 1/2 hours to eat. Not because the service was bad but because the company was THAT GOOD! I love it when God knows just what I need. I praise God for times like Friday night!
On another note, today is Kristina's Birthday! (picture Left) I just want to take a minute to let her know how special she is to me. You know those people who live life always looking on the brighter side of things, and no matter what lifts you up when you are around them. Well, that is Kristina. These past couple of years I have learned so many things about her. Getting to know her has been so much fun! I hope you have a good one!

2 comments:
This doesn't have anything to do with Kristina, but I just read Kellie Berry's blog and they are pregnant. I didn't know this. I'm excited for her. :)
hey i changed my blog name.. miss you!
Post a Comment