This weekend Breisch and I went to Little Rock, AR for Adam's wedding. Adam is Breisch's long time friend, but since we have gotten married Breisch and Adam have not spent a lot of time together. It was really fun to finally get to meet Abby and hang out with both of them together. I also wanted to say it was one of most creative weddings I have ever been to. It was really organized and very personable. I am only sorry I did not take more pictures. To the left, is a picture of Breisch and I at the reception.
For those of you planning a wedding, here is a creative idea! The picture on the left was one of the focal points of the reception. The two dresses are their parents' wedding dresses and the pictures displayed in the middle are of the bride and groom's parents at their weddings. She also had other focal points such as the cakes and a wall of frames with pictures of them. The decorations were intimate and creative. You can tell that a lot of thought went into prepare this wedding.
Monday, June 9, 2008
A neat wedding idea...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It is crazy how alike those wedding dresses were. They remind me of mom's wedding dress. Interesting.
Very creative idea! I noticed you did not wear white to the wedding! ha!
Post a Comment