
From Left to Right: Zach, Tim, and Michael. Last names are not mentioned to protect the innocent (their wives).
Last Monday our small group kick off a new year with a Sugar Bowl Party. To the left are some of us trying to see who is going to win the last quarter. If LSU scores Michael is saying he will win for the third time. Zach and Tim are saying they do not care who wins at this point as long as it is not Michael again.
The party was really fun. Thank you again Hailey for letting us use your house.
Breisch and I also want to thank you guys (the girls to the right) for the dinner you brought us after my surgery on Tuesday. The food and prayers were greatly appreciated. I am up and around today. I even went out to eat with my sister-in-law, Kristina. Getting out of the house today was good and well over due. Thanks again you guys, and I cannot wait to see you next week. Michael make sure your teacher knows what comes first!


2 comments:
angie~
i didn't know you had surgery! please call us if there is anything you need!!!!!!!!!!!
You have been tagged to play a game. Go to my blog and see what to do. Have fun!
p.s. hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment