Back Ground

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Family and Friends

Make a PhotoShow Full Size

5 comments:

Steve and I .... said...

I love the pictures! Hope that the shoulder thing goes well. I know that will be a big pain (literally). We can't wait to see you guys again soon. I hope 2008 is much slower for you both. You guys need a break :). Love you! -Lizzie

Cindy said...

I love the pics... Looking forward to spending more time with you guys. I loved going down memory lane with your publications... Love as always, Roo

Hillary Jordan said...

I had no clue you have a blog, Angie! You have my company, Address to Impress, linked to your blog. A big thanks! I hope you're doing well. I'll be keepin' up with ya....
Hillary

The Fab Five said...

How old is your brother? I think I recognize him.. Did he go to MDCC?

Amanda & CJ said...

girl....glad i made the reel love the blog you are getting to posting! i will call tomorrow! love ya