Yes, we have an intruder. A couple of days ago Breisch thought he saw some deer at a distance, which is not unusual in our yard, but when one of them moved he notice that they were a lot bigger than deer. There were two horses eating grass in the backyard. Well, last night at Ann Thomas' 3 o'clock feeding I walked past my kitchen window, which faces the backyard and notice two big black spots in our backyard. I mean they were right at our back door. It scared me to death. After a second or so I realize what they were but I could not believe they came up so close. Today, when I came back from running errands, I came back to the picture below. It was only one of them but it was in the same spot as last night.
Friday, June 3, 2011
Intruder!
Posted by
Breisch and Angie Stallings
at
9:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment