Back Ground

Friday, June 3, 2011

Just for fun

We introduced a shower to Gage right after Ann Thomas was born and he LOVES it. He calls it a "sour". Lately, we have had quite a few learning opportunities with it. For example, "Gage, we do not take a shower with our clothes." Gage, "B" and "Frogger" cannot take showers. "Gage, you can only take a shower once a day"

Breisch and I took Gage to the Children Museum for the first time on Sunday. He ran from one thing to the next. Here is one thing he stayed at long enough for us to take a picture.

Ok, I am a strong believer of swaddling but this little lady loves her left arm out of the swaddle.. I am ok with it as long as she sleeps, but as soon as she wakes herself up, her arm is going back in the swaddle.


Ann Thomas is still a dream baby, and I have enjoyed this time with her. Gage is getting better with her but still is not ok with me feeding her.

2 comments:

Steve and I .... said...

LOVE the posts! Whoo Hoo! Angie is back :) I wish my kid took a "sour" and I also wish my youngest slept like yours. :) LOve the pictures.

The Hookers said...

Congratulations, y'all! SHe is absolutely beautiful! Hope things have been great since her arrival!