Back Ground

Thursday, May 26, 2011

For my Sister, Lizzie

Lizzie, I know you asked me to post these pictures forever ago, but honestly the nursery was not even close to ready until after I got home from the hospital, and it is still not finished. The curtains need to be hemmed and two frames need to be hung but I think you can get the picture.
My chair comes in next week. This chair is off of my front pouch but it will do for now.





I will post the frames later. They are worth a post all on their own. My dear friend makes them and the company is called Rustic Creations. You might have heard of them. Thanks Shana!

1 comment:

Steve and I .... said...

I love the posts. THANKS! Ann THomas is so adorable! HER cheeks. I just can't get over them. ha! Can't wait to hold her in a few weeks.