I cannot believe it has been so long since I posted last. We have had a lot of changes these last few months, and although it has been great, it has also been very busy.
First thing first, we have made it through 1 week of a 20 month old and a newborn. Ann Thomas has been a dream baby so far, and I can say that because Gage was a little bit more demanding at that age. She is on a three hours feeding schedule and is already staying awake 30 min between each feeding during the day. I am thinking any day she is going to wake up and realize she is in a new world and start testing Mommy, but so far that has not happened. God has already answered so many prayers about this new season in our lives. I cannot tell you how scared I was to have a newborn and a 20 month old under the same roof. I mean even when I told someone in conversation that I already have a 20 month old, you should have seen the looks and comments I received, and you wondered why I was so sacred. I am not saying I think we are out of the woods, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Thursday, May 26, 2011
We are Still Here!
This is a picture of Ann Thomas this morning. We think those cheeks are from my side of the family, and I have fallen in love with them. 
We officially have a toddler in the house! Gage is a mess. He loves baby sister but has a hard time understanding why Mommy has to hold her all the time. In the last week, Gage has spent a lot of time with daddy and has loved every second of it. Below are a couple of moments, which I hate I have missed (but know it is worth it).
Below is Gage's Tractor that Uncle Lou gave him. He is a true John Dear man! I guess he takes after......
Posted by
Breisch and Angie Stallings
at
11:27 AM
Labels: Ann Thomas, Baby Gage
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
She is SO beautiful...I can't wait to meet her! And Gage looks so grown up and it's only been a month since I've seen him!
Post a Comment