Gage was born on Sept. 28, 2009, but today Gage had so much fun celebrating his birthday. He is now walking about 7 steps at a time. He is trying to repeat everything. He says "bye bye", "Mama", "Dada", and "Mana" for Nana. It is so much fun to talk to him. You can tell he is really studying your mouth when you talk.
Below are some pictures of the day. It was a great day with family. Gage had grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles there to celebrate with him on his special day, and he was so thankful. It would have been better if my sweet sister and her family could have joined us. We missed you guys terribly, but we are so glad we got to skype with you during the "Happy birthday" song
Gage spent the night over at Nana and Pop Pop's house Friday so I could cook his cake. I am not sure what happen, but I did not get a picture of his cake. I know my family did, but it did not make in on my camera. I will try to get a picture a post it later. It really turned out cute. Thank you Nana and Pop Pop for loving on Gage Friday night. It was such a treat for him.
So here are a few pictures of the day.
Gage loved Nana's car. He rides in it every time he goes to Nana's. You will also see Gage's BEST friend in the picture too. His poor frog is put through the ringer, but as you can see that frog goes every where he does.
Gage ate a cupcake for the first time today and he loved it. I will post a video later so you can see actually how much he liked it.
Yes, that is Gage picking up the entire cupcake to try to eat it. He worked hard trying to eat that cupcake and he had fun doing it.
Gage loved opening his presents. He was not sure what to think about it all, but he liked the aftermath as you can see. Thank you for the gifts. Gage will enjoy them all.
After a long day, Gage and daddy sat down to watch the last half of the State vs LSU game. Although it was HARD to watch, it was great time with daddy.
Saturday, September 18, 2010
All about Gage
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Angie, I just cannot believe that precious baby is ONE !!! He is adorable just like his mama and daddy! Love seeing his pics as he grows .. maybe one day I can see him in living person..haa... I have a high chair exactly like the one he is sitting in eating his cupcake.. Used it for Ryan and Suzanne.. real antique.. lol.. hope you are well and happy!! miss and love you
I love all of the pictures. He looked so cute yesterday! I want to see all of his new toys. Maybe we can skype soon. LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment