Back Ground

Friday, September 10, 2010

New Beginnings

Ok, I know I talk about Small groups a lot, but it has impacted both Breisch and my life so much that it is hard not to mention. If you do not know what Small groups are, please let me share. It is a group of people that meet once a week that share life together and grow stronger in Christ personally and together as a group. Small groups do a lot of different things through out the year. In the past, our small group has gone on trips together, worked services projects together, laughed together, and cried together. Most importantly, we are in the Word together every week. If this sounds like something you would like to do please contact me, and I will lead you to a person that will plug you in a group that is if you are in my area.


This Sunday our church is kicking off small groups again, and Breisch and I are so excited about starting a new group. Do not get me wrong, I LOVED our last group and we made some amazing friends, but if you know me at all, you know I enjoy meeting new people and cannot wait to get to know this new group. There are many small group leaders this week that are starting a group for the first time and I am so fired up about what God is going to do in each of their groups. Please pray as these group start because God is going to do an amazing work in each of them.

Now it is time to share a few pictures over this past week.
I know I have said that Gage likes wheels but here is another example of how he plays with them. If it has wheels in a matter of seconds it is turned over so he can see how it works.

Gage also likes to do play hide-n-seek. I will go hind and say "where is Gage" and Gage will come find me. Gage and daddy were playing hide-n-seek with frogger. It looks like he found him. Gage loves his frogger and kisses it and hugs it all the time. That is why it is so much fun to watch him find it.
Last weekend we went to Lily's (my niece) birthday party. While we were there Gage played with Reed and Lily outside. He is so much fun to watch and his cousin love him. It looks like this picture was staged but it wasn't. I just got my camera really and called out his name and this is the result. Isn't it cute!

No comments: