Back Ground

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Prayers Please!

Last Thursday my sister-n-law went to her normal check up. She is 29 or 30 weeks pregnant. It was sugar test time, and the doctor also took a look at the baby. The doctor shared some concerns with her after the sonogram saying that Sweet Baby Gaston was measuring 3 weeks smaller than normal. The doctor sent her to a specialist that day to see the baby with a sonogram machine that gives more detail. The specialist ran some test and told them to come back on Monday, which was yesterday. Well, the rain came down yesterday when they discovered sweet baby Gaston has Trisomy 18 (T18) also known as Edwards Syndrome. Please pray for the Gaston family as they process this information and prepare their family for her arrival. I also would like you to pray for the entire family as we support them on this journey.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Oh, Angie, I am so sorry to hear about this diagnosis! Will be praying for them and for a MIRACLE for baby Gaston!

The Segrest Family said...

Angie - how devastating! I will be praying for them!!!