Thank you all for your sweet texted and phone calls wishing me good luck on my first day at work. I am so thankful for all of you, and I felt all the prayers. Today went smoothly. Breisch and I got up together to make sure we were both able to get out of the door on time. He is such a great husband and this morning was no different. He even took Gage to school so I could make sure I got to work on time. Gage is teething really bad so I was kind of worried, but he did great. Tomorrow, I will be praying he does good too because he has already gotten up twice tonight. I really dislike this teething phase. It is hard to watch.
Pictures to come of the weekend with my family!
Monday, August 16, 2010
First Day on the Job
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment