Back Ground

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Weekend full of Birthdays

My sister (Lizzie), Steve, and Laura Beth came in town this weekend for Hannah Clarie and Zane's birthday Party, which is on Steve side of the family. We had a lot of fun visiting with them. Below are some pictures at the party, but first I have to share this video of Gage. He is just starting to notice animals and he thinks they are so funny. My mom brought my Dog, Kaddle, which was a gift to me in College, with her and Gage loved it. I am sorry the video is dark, but you can still hear my sweet little man laughing his head off.


Laura Beth, Lizzie, and Steve at Hannah Clarie and Zane's Birthday at Pump It Up!

Laura Beth playing.
We also had a Birthday Party for Cade, his parents were in our small group that ended this spring :(. The Kiddos had a lot of fun. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CADE!
Cade swimming with his Daddy!
Zach and Grant swimming with Matt and Cloe.
Grant playing in the water.

1 comment:

Steve and I .... said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! That laughing made me laugh out loud! What a great way to start my morning! I love hearing his little voice. We had a great visit this weekend. LOVE YOU!!!