Here is Gage signing "More"! I know it is a long video for just one sign, but I have not figured our if Gage is testing the waters or if he is just trying to process what I am saying. This is for you Lizzie!
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Signing at the Beach
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
yeah, he is getting it. ha! I should have showed you a couple of cues while I was there. Like touching his hands together or just reaching for his hands to tap the backs of them and allow him to do it on his own, because in the video you reinforced the hitting the table. THat is probably why he is doing that now. :)
He did get his hands together once, but when he hit the table he heard the thud and then you say "good, more." I think he thinks hitting the table is more. ha! EITHER WAY, he is communicating. :)
I think you'll want to change the communication back to hand signals though. THat hitting the table will get old soon. HA! Easy to change though. You're such a GREAT mom!
Post a Comment