Back Ground

Saturday, March 6, 2010

SHINE 2010

This weekend our church did SHINE a weekend of service a long with other Churches in the Jackson area. It was really fun and so rewarding. I only hope that Jackson saw God with all these people shining His light. Here are some pictures from the weekend. The first place we went was a school in Jackson called Brown Elementary. The second place was a warehouse downtown.

Here is Mamie and Bethany painting the front door.

Here are some people that work at the school with Jacob and his mother. They go to Pinelake with us.





Nana and Pop Pop watched Gage while we served. When I picked up Gage, Nana had put him in this hat. It was Breisch's when he was little. He is so cute in it. Gage had so much fun and he was beat when I came to get him.

1 comment:

Megan said...

We had a group work on our school too at Van Winkle! We LOVE the landscaping work they did in the learning gardens! Thank you for serving our children!