Back Ground

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring is HERE!

It was such a pretty day so when Breisch got home from hunting camp he got some work done outside and Gage helped.


Side Note: I love the first sign of spring.

Since spring is here, Breisch has been itching to get out in the garage and get it ready to build, create, and destruct things.
I had to take a pictures of this because I always talk about how Breisch is OCD and here is a great example.


This is Gage a week from 6 months old. He is helping daddy out in the garage




Another Side Note: Today was also Gage's first time to try a sippy cup.

4 comments:

Sydney said...

Didn't realize just how OCD Breisch is!! Also can't believe how big Gage has gotten - look at all his rolls! Love it!!

The Fab Five said...

i'm laughing at the tools!!! ha ha and i loved seeing and getting kissed from chunky monkey! so much for Spring though huh?

Steve and I .... said...

he is BIG!!! Put milk in his sippy. :) Also, get the high chair from mom. The tray comes off alot easier.

Mary and Darryl Moulder said...

It is so funny that we married two men so much alike. I will have to forward you a picture of Darryl's tool box.