I wish I would have got more pictures, but I was a little busy this year. Next year I will not have to hold little Gage so much.
Pop Pop holding Gage. They had such a great time making faces at each other. I think I got 30 or so pictures of them. It was really fun to watch!

Anna Grace holding Gage. Gage loves Anna Grace. He never cries with her. She is so good with babies and will make a GREAT Babysitter for anyone. That is when she get old enough.

Lily is also loving so babies. She received a couple of babies for Christmas. One she named Jesus and the other Jage AKA Gage. She loves her cousin Gage too. I think it is safe to say her quote for the year is "hold baby Jage". She is so cute to watch.

This is all the kidos opening their presents. This year we did it in rounds and the kids really liked it and play along well. It was good for the adults to see each child open their presents and doing it
in rounds made them open them a little more slower. We will have to remember it for next year.

Again baby Gage's meal time fell right in the middle of opening presents. Daddy was the all time present opener this year. Thanks Dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment