My dad had a Doctor's appointment here in Jackson on Tuesday and came to visit Gage. Gage loved seeing his paw paw and cannot wait to go to the farm and get dirty with him. Between Breisch, Paw Paw, and Uncle Lou, Gage really will not have a choice. He will be a out door's man! I am loving seeing him grow up each day.
If I put Paw Paw on here it is only fair that Gran be included. I did not post a lot during my first week because it was so crazy, but my mother was here the entire week helping out. She will never know how much Breisch, Gage, and I appreciate her. She clean, cooked, shopped, and stay up really late. God has really blessed me with the best mother. Thank you again, Gran.

3 comments:
oh my goodness, these are so sweet. Look at that big guy holding her...and sweet Gran! Love em. Thanks for posting them. :)
Angie, those are the SWEETEST pictures! I know your mom was the biggest help ever! That's what moms are for! Hope the three of you are doing well "on your own!" I can't wait to meet Gage!
Oh, He is my sweet "Sugar Man"!
Post a Comment