Gage will be two weeks tomorrow, and BOY have I learned a lot. No one can prepare you for what you go through in the first two weeks of your first child's life. I cannot believe I made it through it. There was times where I look up to God and said if I can make it through this night I will be ok. In the same sentence, I am saying thank you God for this special gift you have given us. Oh, how I love this little man.
Now that two weeks have past. I feel like I might be able to do this parenting thing with God and my husbands help. I feel like I made it over the hump, but feel confident that there are so many more humps to go. Yes, the humps scare me, but at the same time getting over them are more rewarding than anything else I have every done. It is so funny how God can allow you to feel so many emotions at once.
I know a lot of you have been praying for us and I have to tell you I have felt them all. Thank you so much for the text messages, phone calls, and meals. They are so appreciated!
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Two Weeks Tomorrow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
So sweet! He looks so cute in the swing and swaddle. I can't wait to come visit him and his sweet mom!
Ha! I'm in the Kidscare account. That's why it says the comment is from therapy. Ha! It's Lizzie.:)
Well put, Angie! Being a mom is such a blessing and a challenge! You're doing great!
I so proud of you guys! He is such a sweet sugar man. I am in awe everytime I hold him. Thank you for sharing. Gran
Post a Comment