Here are a couple more pictures. I wish I could write more but I have a hungry baby on my hands.
Here are Gage's cousins who came to visit. Kristina children Reed and Lily. Handing Gage is Nana, Breisch's mother. It was great to see them all.
Do nothing from you selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves; do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the interests of others." Pillippians 2:3 & 4
Here are a couple more pictures. I wish I could write more but I have a hungry baby on my hands.
Here are Gage's cousins who came to visit. Kristina children Reed and Lily. Handing Gage is Nana, Breisch's mother. It was great to see them all.
Posted by
Breisch and Angie Stallings
at
5:00 PM
4 comments:
Oh my! Makes me want to fly tonight to see him. Such a sweetie!!!
how sweet!!!!!
call us if you need us! or if you think of something you need me to run and get!
he is precious!!!
I forgot how LITTLE and TINY they are! I can't wait to hold the little guy! I hope that YOU are doing okay after all that "foot drop" stuff! Crazy! I haven't heard of that before... Enjoy your sweet little man.
Love you!
I can't wait to come hold him and give you a hug of course!!!
Post a Comment