Back Ground

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

One more night in the Hospital

News update:
Ok guys not to worry, but I will be in the hospital one more night. Gage is feeding great and going strong, but mom has "foot drop" from labor and needs to have a few tests run. I am not sure how to describe it, but that is what the doctor called it. It is not a common thing. Basically, the front of my legs from the top of the knee to the top of my foot is numb. When I try to walk or sit down, my knees give out on me. This causes me to be very unstable and increases the risk of falling. In the morning, the doctor is planning to do 2 CT scans of my abdomen and legs and an MRI of my back. We feel that the numbness will slowly subside but will hopefully find a resolution tomorrow. Thank you for all the calls and please continue to pray. To all that have called, please know that I will return your call as soon as I can, but it might take me a day or two. I will try to keep the blog updated from here on out.

2 comments:

Kellie Berry said...

Praying for you guys! I'm so sorry yet another obstacle has arisen! You're a trooper!

The Fab Five said...

oh angie! i should have checked this earlier! call me when you can... even if it's next week. I'm thinking of you!