Sorry this is late, but I never knew how busy you would be in the hospital after having a baby. Welcome to motherhood! Ha Ha. Enjoy the pictures. More to come soon!
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Gage is Here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Do nothing from you selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves; do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the interests of others." Pillippians 2:3 & 4
Sorry this is late, but I never knew how busy you would be in the hospital after having a baby. Welcome to motherhood! Ha Ha. Enjoy the pictures. More to come soon!
5 comments:
So precious Angie!!
Congrats to you guys!!!! Gage is precious!!
What a cute baby!! I hope mommy and baby are doing well!
Congratulations!!
Dan and Amy
I love the picture of Gage and Breisch! He looks so alert! I cannot wait to meet him! He is beautiful and I know y'all are so in love! I am thinking of all 3 of you!
glad you and baby gage are doing well! gage is absolutely precious!
kim
Post a Comment