Today I am writing to let all of our "followers" know that my body has recently made some changes. Baby Gage is due on October 18. However, God may have a different plan for when Gage arrives. Last Friday night I went to the hospital with high blood pressure. The doctors ran tests on me and discovered I also had a Urinary Tract Infection. They sent me home that night with a prescription of "strict bed rest."
Monday, September 14, 2009
God's Will Be Done
Today (Monday) I went to my doctor and he gave me a very, very detailed update on the status of Gage and my body. He stated that my blood pressure and lab results are probably going to make Gage arrive earlier than we expected. He will check my status again this Thursday and decide when Gage will make his big arrival.
Obviously, this Thursday is not my due date. This is the worst case, but the doctor is pretty confident that Gage is coming early. The question is how early? We are praying for my body to be as well as possible, as I have been fighting a few infections. We are also praying for comfort and understanding of God's plan. And the holy spirit to guide the doctor and us as new parents.
I think the hardest thing about the changes of my body is the UNKNOWN. I feel prepared for the way "I want" Gage to arrive. However, we are seeking comfort in God's perfect plan and His devine wisdom about the way Gage is supposed to enter this world.
Thank you so much for all the phone calls and text messages. I am so blessed to have such a strong support. Please know that I am truly thankful for all of your thoughts and prayers but right not for selfless reasons I am trying to limit my calls. Please continue to pray for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
love you love you! hang in there! praying for you and that little man!
I love you!!!! You're the best mommy already!
You are absolutely in our prayers!!!! God is in control!
Thinking of you!!! pray that all goes well and that BOTH baby and mama are healthy!!!
Hey Angie, Breisch and lil'Gage,
For whatever reason, I decided to check your blog today (Liz's too). You certainly have positive vibes coming from Murphy, TX. Hang in there, keep your strength up and take this day by day. I'll be thinking of you 3 often.
Much love,
Cuz Cindy Ready
Hey Angie, Breisch and lil'Gage,
For whatever reason, I decided to check your blog today (Liz's too). You certainly have positive vibes coming from Murphy, TX. Hang in there, keep your strength up and take this day by day. I'll be thinking of you 3 often.
Much love,
Cuz Cindy Ready
Hey Angie, Breisch and lil'Gage,
For whatever reason, I decided to check your blog today (Liz's too). You certainly have positive vibes coming from Murphy, TX. Hang in there, keep your strength up and take this day by day. I'll be thinking of you 3 often.
Much love,
Cuz Cindy Ready
Angie, take good care of your sweet self and rest!!! I will be praying for you, Breisch and Gage..
oh angie!!! i would have called sooner!!! You are in my thoughts and I know everything will be ok for you and sweet baby. love you ! hugs
We'll be praying!! Like you said your little guy's gonna' come however God wants him too. The best tip I can give you is to try to take total peace in that. It makes the whole process so much more enjoyable when you can just let go! So excited for you!
Post a Comment