First I just want to say, "THANK GOD FOR PARENTS!"
At 34 weeks pregnant, I have learned I am getting a little slower, so you can imagine how thankful I was when my mother came to Jackson to help me get some stuff done. It will not be long now and as every new mother at this point, so many things are going through my head. I have list on top of list. I have even started getting up in the middle of the night to update my lists. One is a "have to do" list and the other is a "want to do" list. I have also learned that "nesting" does not just mean cleaning. It also means worrying to much, being anxious, and feeling like you are absolutely out of your mind. So when I said, "THANK GOD FOR PARENTS" it is a totally different level of "thanks." It was so refreshing to have my mother help me this weekend to relieve all of those overwhelming feelings that just will not go away. However, my "mommy" made it all better with all of her help this past Labor Day weekend. It just goes to show you we are never to old to call for "mommy."
Here are only a few things my mother helped me do.
1. Getting me house ready for fall
2. Getting my house clear.
3. Shopped for PJ's for the hospital
4. Shopped for last minute things for Gage
5. Midnight Wal-mart run
ALL I can say is, "THANK GOD FOR PARENTS!"

No comments:
Post a Comment