First I want to thank you again for all of the phone calls, prayers, meals, and text messages. Breisch and I were just talking about how thankful we are for all the support our friends and family have shown us. It is really amazing how God has put each one of you in our lives and how grateful we are for that guidance and support of each one of you.
The appointment today was very informative, but still there is a lot of questions that cannot be answered yet. We will just have to wait for God's timing on those.
What we do know is the following:
Baby Gage is tentatively in the books to be taken on September 28, which is really close. My blood pressure is still down, but my swelling and protein in my body are still concerns to my doctor. I am still on strict bed rest, which he explained extensively. I am only to get up to go to the bathroom, which you all know is going to be hard for me. Ha ha. I have another appointment on Monday and Thursday of next week, and I think we will know for sure if September 28 is going to be Gage's birthday. We are hoping to keep him in longer, but the doctor is thinking that is going to be iffy in my situation. We are praying that whatever happens God shows us what to do next, and that the Lord guides the doctor's hands and mind to make the best decisions for us. We are also praying that WHATEVER happens we understand and know that God has a bigger plan for all of us.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Today's Appointment
Posted by
Breisch and Angie Stallings
at
10:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I hope this makes you feel better....Grant was born at 34 weeks. He spent only 10 days in the NICU and this the healthiest and happiest 3 year old in the world now. If you do deliver early...I am pretty sure your in safe zone as far as weeks go. I have been on high blood pressure medicane this whole pregnancy and we just hope it won't happen again...Rest is best.
_Melanie Nixon
Hey Angie, thanks for taking the time to post...though I imagine you're probably going stir-crazy about now. I've been thinking about you, please take it easy. 10 days and counting, then you'll get to meet Gage. Talk to your son and tell him to stay put and grow for a bit. I just know Kendra recognized Jeff's voice right after she was born. Hang in there Breisch...and you too Gage. Love to all,
Cuz Cindy (Ready)
Hnuter and I will be praying for you, Breisch and baby Gage.
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God “. Philippians 4:7
angie!
prayers for all three of you. i can imagine that bed rest is NO FUN! blessings to you and baby gage coming God's time!
mk
Post a Comment