Back Ground

Friday, September 25, 2009

Gage will be here....

I went to my last appointment today. It was a hard decision for the doctor, but he decided to induce me on Monday. We will all meet our little man on Monday (we hope). We talked a long time before he came to any conclusion, and I truly think this is the best decision with my situation. My blood pressure was a little high today and the swelling and protein are still there. Right now, Breisch and I are really excited but nervousness comes with that as well. We are praying that whatever God gives us over the next couple of days, weeks, and months that we will handle it knowing He is in control. Please join in praying.

This is Gage looking right at us.
This is Gage's foot! You can tell he takes after his Dad who wears a size 13.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love you and praying for a smooth everything!!!!

J Hammer said...

Love the foot picture! He and Grady can share shoes! ha! I can't wait to meet the little guy soon! I am thinking of you every day! You know I am here for you! If I can help in any way, let me know! Monday you will be a MOM!!!! Love you!

Susan B said...

Angie, I am so excited for you and Breisch and the wonderful journey you are about to embark upon.. Gage is going to have such wonderful parents!! I will keep you in my prayers Monday and will be looking forward to meeting Your precious little one.. Much love!!!