Back Ground

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Thank you to all of my Friends....

Last Saturday some of my family and friends gave me a baby shower. It was so much fun and so very special. I left there wishing I could have expressed myself more of how very thankful I was for all the hard work my friends and family put into the planning that great weekend. I think it was the first time both of our families were all together since the wedding. Lizzie, Steve, and Laura Beth came from Texas to surprise me and BOY did they! Sydney, Scott, Anna Grace and Walker also came in town. Here are some pictures from that day. That day was prefect!!!! I feel like I did not get to talk to everyone. I wish I had more time. It went by so fast. I truly left there so blessed that I have such a great support group for this amazing adventure call parenthood.

Picture above are my hostesses: Sydney Wise (Sister-n-law), Kristina Gaston (Sister-n-law), Claire Whittington, Kristen Brooks, Lizzie Mears (sister), Kellie Berry, (Front Row) Arielle Stallings, Me, and Amy Bryant. (not in the picture is Elizabeth Baker).

Thank you guys for making the shower so special. It really did turn out better than I could have imagined.






Amy Bryant did an amazing job on the fruit at the shower. I have known her for a long time and never knew she had such a talent.

No comments: