Back Ground

Friday, May 15, 2009

Beach Trip with the Stallings and the Gaston

Last weekend we went to the beach with Breisch's parents and his sisters Family, the Gastons. We really enjoyed ourselves. I was very excited to get some time in with the kids. On the first day, Breisch, Reid, and I went to the beach while the rest of the gang went to shop. We had a great time playing in the sand and going down the water slide.
The next day, Lily joined us and she loved the sand and the water.
On, the last night we always try to get some good family pictures, but with two kids you can imagine the out come.



In the middle of taken pictures this plan flew over the water. It was so close I thought a shark was going to come out of the water and drag it in the ocean.

No comments: