Back Ground

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Thanksgiving Madness

I am sorry about the gap in posts! I have been meaning to post, but life has been busy.
I will start with Thanksgiving and work my way to now. The day after Thanksgiving my sister, my mother, and I always go shopping. This year was no different. Although it is a headache fighting the crowd, I love spending time with my family, and I love the fact that I am finished Christmas shopping before December. Not only am I finished Christmas shopping, but my presents are wrapped and under the Christmas tree before I go back to work on Monday. Which mean, I decorate, shop, and wrap all during Thanksgiving holidays, so I can enjoy the Christmas and not be so stressed. I think I have mastered the art of Christmas shopping.

During the Thanksgiving Holidays, we also spent time with both families. We went to Greenville on Wed. night and Thurs. back to Jackson for the Stallings Family Feast. Below is a picture we try to attempt each year. This one turned out GREAT!


After Thanksgiving, work got really busy. I love my new job, but getting the hang of everything takes time. They (meaning other Rep.) say I will be a pro at this in about 6 months, so pray for me until then. Last weekend I went to my dear friend Catherine Clare's. I am sorry but I did not take any pictures, but I did take picture of our annual Christmas in Canton Party last night. I hope you find the pictures below enjoyable.



As you can see, we had a great time together. We got to Meredith's about 6:45 pm on Friday, made sure every one had a warm drink in their hand, and headed to the square to enjoy the lights and fellowship. The stores stay open late and there is fun stuff for the kids to do. Breisch and I have already said that when we have kids we will make Christmas in Canton a Family tradition. After enjoying the square we went back to the Duncan's and ate a great meal provided by all the ladies. Guys, I loved seeing all of you, and we are so thankful for each one of you!

No comments: