Last Friday, I celebrated my birthday with my Family. They (meaning, Mom, Dad, Lou (my brother), Lizzie (my sister), Steve (brother in law) and the wonderful Laura Beth (my niece), decided to come to Jackson and spend the night with us. My mother in law, Nancy, and my Father in law, who we call Pop Pop, joined us for dinner too. Since I have been traveling with this new job so much, my family gave me the best birthday ever. A relaxing weekend at home! Thank you guys! It was refreshing not to have to travel. Below are some pictures from this weekend. 
Lizzie, the only pictures I have are the ones of Laura Beth. I hope you have the rest of them. Well, at least you know who my Birthday was all about (LOL) and I would not have had it any other way!

1 comment:
Awe...looks you had a great birthday with the family. Laura Beth is precious and she is getting so big. Miss you:)
Post a Comment