This weekend I went to visit some of my dearest high school friends Catherine Clare and Rachel. They both live in the Hernando area, so I rarely get to see them. I went up there to celebrate Jon Walker's birthday, who is Catherine Clare's son. The party was a blast! (Pictures below)This is the birthday boy and all of his gifts.
Jon Walker wanted to tie his balloon to his pants...
but within 3 min., just like any child, he wanted it off.
This is Jon Walker's little sister Kennedy, who waits patiently for her Big day! (in about another year).
This is Rachel and her son Garrett. He is almost walking. Boy, these babies grow up fast.
Catherine Clare, I guess it is true what people say. Once you have children it is not about the adults any more, because I did not get one single picture of me and you the entire weekend. Ha Ha. Thanks for letting me stay with you this weekend. I had a lot of fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment