I am so glad that Catherine Clare Hill decided to start a blog. Both Catherine Clare and Waylon (her Husband) graduated high school with me in Greenville, MS. She is "super mom" and I love hearing about her adventures with her kids. Her life never slows down and she still has her life so organized. What a talent! I am so excited about stalking yet another blog!
Monday, June 16, 2008
The Blog Community is Growing...
Posted by
Breisch and Angie Stallings
at
8:56 AM
Labels: friends, New Blogger
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh, that is unfair...you just made me sound so much better than I am. Thank you for the compliments though. Glad to be on here!
Hey Angie! I am so glad to find out that you have a blog. We do too! www.willbaby.blogspot.com Hope everything is well for y'all!
Dan and Amy Whatley
where have you been? I would love to read what you have been up to!
I'm so glad to see y'all on here! Please stop by next time you're in town. We'd love to catch up with you and Breisch! But I know how hectic it can be getting home and visiting with family...so when you get a chance we'll be here!
Post a Comment