Back Ground

Friday, June 13, 2008

Breisch's Birthday

For my sweet husband's birthday, I signed us up for couple's tennis lessons. He has been saying that he wanted to get some lessons together so we can learn where I am suppose to stand on the court and he will not have to tell me every time we play. Really, I think he just wanted the lessons so we can have a middle-man filtering our communication on the court (lol). It is so hard to tell or be told how to play tennis. Anyway, back to my story! Although, he has been saying he wanted tennis lessons, he never gave me a time, so when I woke him up a 5:15 am (No, that is not a typo! We had tennis lessons at 6:00 am.) to tell him happy birthday and to get him up for his surprise, he was a little shocked. Don't worry guys! I know you are thinking that this is not really a birthday present (more like torture), but he was fully warned. I had been telling him for a week that he needed to get in bed on Thursday at a decent hour because he is going to have a long day on Friday. I just think by "long day" he thought "long night" and "not early morning." The tennis lesson was a great success! After a lot of sweet talking, he eventually got up! For those of you who know my husband, you know he has a routine for everything! He gets up brushes his teeth and gets in the shower. So when I stopped him from getting in the shower, you can imagine his confusion. If you would have seen his face, you would have thought I was speaking in code. Other than that the surprise was a hit!

No comments: