Ok, so we went to the beach with Breisch's parents and his sister's family. It was my first trip with the Stallings and Gastons, so needless to say, I learned a lot about everyone. The most fascinating person that I so enjoyed getting to know was Hamp, Kris' husband. On the outside, he is a typical guy! He loves a good competition, any kind of sports, and of course the Wii. What you might not know is that he loves to BLOG. Yes, you heard me! Hamp would not stop talking about it the entire trip. Every time we took a picture he was coming up with a great headline for the up coming beach trip post. I mean who knew! I bet he writes all of Kris' posts incognito. Hamp, please do not get to mad at me for letting the cat out of the bag.
Below are some pictures from the trip. Even though it rained Thursday and Friday, it was a wonderful trip. I cannot wait to do it again...After this sunburn heals!
Below are some pictures from the trip. Even though it rained Thursday and Friday, it was a wonderful trip. I cannot wait to do it again...After this sunburn heals!
Breisch and Me
Back Row: (L to R) Breisch, George, Reid, Hamp
Front Row: (L to R) Me, Nancy, Kristina, Lily
Front Row: (L to R) Me, Nancy, Kristina, Lily
Reid Flying his kite
Kristina and me

2 comments:
Too cute, Angie,,,Hamp's gonna love it. Just be prepared, he'll probably have a come-back! The pics are great! Didn't we have fun? All except the sunburns!
Love ya,
Nancy
I AM THE GREATEST NINTENDO WII PLAYER ALIVE!!!!!!
"I..DRINK...YOUR...MILKSHAKE!! I DRINK IT UP!!!!!"
(YOUTUBE "DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE")
Post a Comment