Back Ground

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Seeing God's Work!

Has there even been a moment in life where you feel like your time has multiplied? I am sure most of us would say the complete opposite. You usually hear comments like: "Where does the TIME go! There is not enough TIME in the day! TIME is of the essence!" Last night was definitely not one of those nights. I truly felt like God multiplied my time. It went a little something like this: Breisch and I got off work at around 5 and then we had to go meet the new renters for one of our houses. We left there at about 7:30 and headed home. I had a lot to do and was frustrated anticipating a late bed time. We got home at 8. I changed clothes and walked out the door to go running. I came home and started cook dinner knowing I needed to because I had not cooked in 3 days. As I was cooking, I started a load of Laundry, wrote a couple of letters (anybody that knows me knows I l ove to write notes to people), and clean the kitchen. After Breisch and I ate, he went back to the office to finish up some stuff and I took a shower, read my bible, wrote in my journal, and read a few chapters of my book. I did all of this and still made it to bed at 11:30. I was only home of 3 1/2 hours and I feel like I got so much done. I never felt hurried as I was doing all these things but after I read and reflected on what I read, I realized what was going on. God was multiplying my time. It was an amazing feeling knowing I got everything done, but I did not get everything done alone. I so often forget that I have somebody beside me everyday helping me along the way. I am so thankful for Him and the times He lets me know He is there.

Lately, I have been spending more time in the word and I have truly seen the fruit from it. It is amazing how you can look back on your life and actually see the roller coaster hills of your high and low times in your faith. I can honestly say right now that I am climbing up a hill at this moment. What a blessing HE is!

2 comments:

The Robertsons said...

Thanks for the inspiration. I really needed to read this. I am glad that I found your blog and will check it often!

The Fab Five said...

Time to post!!!