Back Ground

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDSEY!


I just wanted to say Happy Late Birthday to one of my dearest friends. We celebrated her birthday at SpaBeca, where we enjoyed tip top service all day long.

God has truly blessed me with great friends, and I am honor Lindsey is one of them.

3 comments:

The Fab Five said...

more! more!

Anonymous said...

Ang,

Thank you for posting my birthday on my blog...man do I feel special! :) Thank you also for helping Chauncey put together such a FANTASTIC birthday celebration. I know it was a longing fulfilled for him to send me and my closest girlfriends to the spa, and it was such a blessing for me to get to spend the day with you sweet girls who are so close to my heart. You are a joy to me and I praise God for your friendship!!

love,
Lindsey

Anonymous said...

Oops I meant to say putting my birthday on your blog!! :) Sorry for the typo. You know I'm a grammar nerd. Love you!