I am only doing this for Angela. I encourage anyone that does not know her to get to know her if you live in the Delta. She is an amazing person, which I am honored to know!
I have been tagged with a “who are you?” game. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people, posts their names, and then leaves a comment on their blogs, letting them know they've been tagged.
What was I doing 10 years ago? Ten years ago today would be the spring of my Junior year in high school. (I feel much older than that) The only thing I can remember about that time in my life was Mr. Davidson "Research Paper." God rest his soul. That class was by far the most memorable of all my class.
Five things on my to-do list today:
1. Go to Tennis
2. Go Running
3. Do my Life Journal
4. Cook Dinner
5. Pick up our new book for small group tonight
Five snacks I enjoy
1. Gold Fish
2. Laughing Cow Cheese and Crackers
3. Chocolate and Pineapple
4. Any kind of Fruit
5. White Cheese Dip and Chips
Five things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Give Give Give
2. Pay off all debt
3. Invest
4. Build a tennis court (this is my new sport)
5. travel
Five bad habits
1. Biting my nails
2. Do not turn off lights in the house (my Husband HATES this about me)
3. Talking to much (knowing I should be listening)
4. Buying to many books at one time and only reading half of them.
5. Wasting food (I would have never thought of this one but it is so true. Thanks, Angela!)
Five places I have lived (ALL ARE IN MISSISSIPPI)
1. Water Valley (West of Oxford)
2. Meben (West of Starkville)
3. Greenville (West of the Mississippi River)
4. Starkville (At MSU)
5. Madison (North of Jackson)
Five jobs I've had
1. In the Cotton field for my Father (That is how he kept my in school)
2. MSU Provost office
3. MSU Health Center
4. Watkins and Young, LLC (Law Firm)
5. MS State Treasury ( Tate Reeves Office)
I want to know more about (a nice way of saying TAG)
1. Amy Ingram
2. Lizzie Mears
3. Kim Shirley
4. Laura McWhirter
5. Amanda Schalyo

1 comment:
awwwwww, you made me smile! You are a sweetheart!
I had Mr. Davidson too and I can honestly say his class was the most challenging and most rewarding at the same time. 300 Bib cards? No big deal! ha ha
Thanks for doing this
Post a Comment