I came into work this morning like a normal day. When I got settled and look out my window on the 11th floor, guess what I saw across the street in the Capitol's parking lot. You will never guess, so I will tell you. It was "The Weather Channel," which is scary, because they only come to places that are going to have really bad weather. They reported at 9 this morning right in front of the Capitol. I supplied you with a link of the report. Make sure you keep yourself updated today and be SAFE. Laura, I bet you are having a field day today, or you are really tired of being at the station.
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
thanks, Angie! now i have to really know that i'm probably going to die on the way home tonight! :) pretty cool though! thanks for the link! :)
Yeah...thanks for the weather update. Steve's last class was canceled in Jackson because most of them are driving to go to school there. The temperature is going to drop 30 degrees in the next couple of hours. CRAZY! I lvoe you!
Yes.....this weather is crazy!! Today was warm and sunny, tomorrow it is supposed to snow!! I hope you guys are doing well and Happy Late Anniversary!! It has been a great year!! Take care!
Post a Comment