As all of you know, we get together with our church small group once a week for bible study, but we try to also get together once a month to do something fun. This week our "social chair" planned for us to go bowling. I have to be honest; I have not had that much fun in a long time. Of course, we played guys against girls, and to no surprise the girls WON. I think the guys thought it was a sure win for them, but the girls hassled them big time! I mean, we had one girl walking in with a HOBO purse and a broken nail (fingernail that is), one with a phone glued to her hand, and another chic without a completive bone in her body and we still pulled off a “W”. I guess the guys need to look on the bright side, everybody made it home still married and in one piece. For those who are skeptical, I have attached some pictures to prove it!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Bowling with the SG!
Posted by
Breisch and Angie Stallings
at
8:44 PM
Labels: Small Group, The month of Feb.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hey I will be in Jxn this Saturday. I have a senior luncheon to go to at River Hills for my neice and then I'm hopefully going to see Kris. Do you live near her?
Post a Comment