Back Ground

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Perfection!

What a amazing day the Lord has made. First, I want to thank everyone for praying for our family. We felt them all! It was a great day and Layne is doing well at the time. The goal is to get her home and stable, so she can live out her life with her family. Eventhough the length of Baby Layne's life is unknown, we all know who is ultimately in charge. I mean, after all, the doctors did not think she would make it out of the womb. God has definitly shown the world a miracle through sweet baby Layne, and I am so honored to be a small part of her life.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How precious is baby Layne! I am so glad she is here and such a fighter. She is truly a blessing

Steve and I .... said...

I love the one with her hand by her mouth. SOO cute. I'm so thankful for God answering all of our questions and prayers! HE REIGNS!

The Roberts Family said...

thank you guys for posting such beautiful pictures...i'm an old dental hygiene classmate of kris's and a tupelo friend of sydney's....thanks for keeping us posted and keep the pictures coming! please send my love to Kristina and Hamp!!
kelly

Alison said...

Oh, she is so beautiful!!! Praise God...I know He has a wonderful plan for her life!