This weekend was suppose to be a family weekend at home, but I have to admit I love it when things don't go as planned. Those times are the best. We got together with some friends this weekend to celebrate a family expecting a baby and my new job. It was so great! We have not got together since July 4 and that is a long time for us. Below are some fun pictures of the evening. With all the changes going on in our lives, it was great to talk to some girls about all that was running through my head. Thanks girls for loving me and helping me through this transition.
Below is a picture of the kids minus Cade and Cloe. They are all looking up and to the right because that is where 3 mothers are clapping and jumping around trying to get them to sit still for one second so we can take a picture. I am sure most of you can relate.
I am sorry but I am going to have to start another post to finish out our weekend.. I always forget to post my pictures first and it is a pain to move these pictures around. Ha ha

No comments:
Post a Comment