Back Ground

Saturday, April 10, 2010

A weekend with Daddy

Nancy (Mother-n-law), Kristina (Sister-n-law), Sydney (Sister-n-law), and I had a girls weekend in the Delta. We are all from the Mississippi Delta but have moved to different places in MS. Friday we went to Marigold, MS to McCarty's and ate lunch and shopped. After that, we went to Cleveland and shopped for a little while. That night we headed to Greenwood and ate dinner at The Krystal Grill, which will be on the Food network April 11 at 1pm. We spent the night in Greenwood and got up the next morning and We to the Alluvian Spa. IT WAS WONDERFUL! I do not have pictures of the weekend because I left my camera at home so Breisch and Gage could take some pictures, but Sydney will post the picture on her blog soon! Anyway back to me leaving my camera at home. When I got home to see what they had done. Here is what was on the camera.
These pictures have to be some of the cutest pictures I have ever seen. I laugh every time I look at them. It looks like Daddy and Gage had so much fun while I was gone. Mommy Who?

I have been looking for some sunglasses for Gage because we always go walking, and we are going to the beach in May. When the sun is in his eyes he kind of gets a little fussy so I thought these might help. I finally found some in Cleveland at the Pumpkin Patch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the first picture. That is so your expression... Love, Mary

Anonymous said...

Soooo CUTE! Those made me smile!!
~Cuz' Cindy